Thursday 11 July 2013

New Bible To Alternative Photographic Processes!

I have been quietly waiting for my copy of Jill Enfield's Guide to Photographic Alternative Processes. It came the other day and I am delighted to share with you the fact that I have a tiny little entry in this amazing book.
I would like to thanks Jill for using one of my Lumens and adding me to the "Fugitive and not so Fugitive Printing" section, it really is an honour to be part of this and if you haven't got your copy yet and you are into this more experimental side of photography, I suggest you get yours now, it is busting with information.

The Photgraph that has been used was made a while ago using a Lumen on film technique. I found the colours absolutely brilliant when I first tried this.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And thanks for the information about the book - it looks like a great resource.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, it is beautifully compiled and it is already a great resource!

    ReplyDelete