Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year and where the Hell did Toycamera.com go?!!

I just want to wish everyone that reads my blog a very Happy New Year, I hope 2011 brings to you what you want out of this world, be safe, be happy, be well and make pictures that will change your life!

To start the year I as going to wish everyone at Toycamera.com the same greetings but it would seem that Mike has done what he said he was thinking about doing, I am a little gobsmacked to say the least but then i suppose that is what happens when you are part of a site that you have no control over. At the moment I cannot even access what seems to be a very simple forum only site as I am not being recognised in any way, that is a great shame as I would like to have pulle doff some of the blog stuff I had written before it was lost but heh!

I am hoping I can get access or maybe I will have to register along with all my fellow toycam users. I hope I can get into contact with them all via some other means as I have just been cut off without getting contact details for some... big shame, maybe it is really now the final curtain, I thought the site could have been given a little more time to catch up with itself as it was so new and had so many different aspects to get to terms with. I hope this works for you Mike, best wishes!

Well I went out of 2010 in my usual fashion, with a manic last minute upload to LL19 and KK so fingers are crossed for the new year xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ky, I got in with my old user name & pw - apparently there was a malfunction & it reverted back to the old forum, which gives every sign of being alive and well.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back on the forum as well now, could not find name or password at first!

    ReplyDelete